Monday, December 22, 2014

Week of December 22nd

Dear Parent/s,

The kids certainly have the Christmas spirit and are ready for Santa to come! We had a great time on Friday at our Polar Express Day. You can check out some pictures of us making pizzelles below! Thanks to all who donated the needed supplies. The only thing we have going on this week is our field trip tomorrow. It is a dress down day (please send in $1) and I ask that you send in a small snack for the kids to bring to the bowling alley. You do not need to send a lunch because we will have pizza with our 8th grade buddies when we return.

Lastly, I want to wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and I hope God blesses you all with good health and happiness in the New Year. I am truly blessed to be working at SKS and I am grateful for all the help and support I receive from you all on a daily basis.

Enjoy the long break and Merry Christmas!

Miss Tosti










No comments:

Post a Comment